We are always looking for excellent writers for the Wallet Engineers Blog.
Since we are devoted to the enrichment of our audience’s lives, both personally and professionally, articles on this site cover a variety of topics. We cover all category on our site. So, just drop your pitch to lilysnyder23 [at] gmail [dot] com to get a feature on our site.
Here are some of the categories we are looking for:
- Product Reviews: Fashion, Lifestyle, Home & Kitchen, Lawns & Garden, Electronics, Pets & Animals, Travel & more
- Technical: Web development, mobile development, QA and automation, other
- Productivity: System, Ideas, Life Hacks, learning, etc.
- Motivational: Psychology, dealing with fear, failure, attitude, love, inspiration, success
- Tech: Hardware, gadgets, reviews, recommendations
- Entertainment: Movies, Film Reviews, Stories & more
- Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty
- Hotels & Services
- Photography, News, Educational, Wedding, Real Estate, Health & wellness Business & Auto
We are looking for high-quality content to share with the audience. That should be the most important thing you are considering when submitting an article or guest post idea. We have a team that will work with you from your initial submission to the final publishing of your piece.
This means that we may decline submissions that are either not a good fit for the site or in need of some improvement. That does not mean you can never submit again, even if it is an updated draft.
We also share that blog post on the social networks.
To send in an article idea or apply to be a writer on the Wallet Engineers blog, please mail us and we’ll be in touch to see about getting you published on the site!